Power generation that stands up to the challenges of drilling applications.
WPI’s portfolio of mobile power generation solutions makes sure you have the equipment best suited for the unique and harsh conditions of onshore drilling. Available in multiple fuel source configurations, the power generation engines offered by WPI and GE's Waukesha* gas engines can increase productivity and lower operating costs.
- Power for drill rigs, lift pumps, liquids reinjection and living quarters
- Natural gas, digester gas, landfill, field gas and propane powered generators
- Gas enginators and gas generation packages designed for offshore use
- Remote monitoring systems
- Voltage switchgear
- Field gas engines can lower operating costs up to 80% compared to diesel, with up to 95% lower emissions
- The power generation engines offered by WPI can operate on high-BTU field gas up to 1654 BTU HHV with minimal gas cleaning
- Every engine includes dedicated 24/7 support, technical assistance and skilled field service technicians
*Trademark of General Electric Company